Wednesday, April 11, 2007

5 Reasons Why I (Hate to) Blog

Actually I enjoy blogging rather than hate it - its the lack of comments that I hate... I know people read this blog but some input would be great, even if its something you strongly disagree with... hell you can even flame me if you think it will help! ;) Lets have some fun while we're at it!

OK it looks like its the start of the season round of blog tag and I am trying to be really original and tag other sites I think my readers might not know about... I have some but I'll hold em close for the moment.

5 reasons why I blog


  1. I do actually enjoy it.
  2. I can post thoughts and articles that could not fit easily onto my website
  3. I work on my own (quick out with the violins!) and its nice to feel I am communicating with an audience
  4. It proves to be an enjoyable distraction
  5. It helps with my ultimate plan of global domination for All Things Web
    mwaahaahahah

Labels: