Tuesday, April 03, 2007

...now I'm in a Bristol office location

Having worked from a dedicated home office for the past 5 years I am now based in a commercial office location in Bristol which is something I have been wanting to do for quite some time.

All things Web will retain its identity but will work with a team of people who are dedicated in providing support and growth to the company.

Likewise I will be in a great position to refer the team back to my clients as there is a great level of synergy between our two companies.

I'll still use my office up near Swindon as I invested a lot of time and money into having a completely dedicated office for my work at home but its also great to be able to have a city presence.

I can't say right now where the office is - early days and perhaps slightly political so the location reamins somewhat cloak and dagger. I'll keep my cards close to my chest for now but I can see highly positive things happening this year!

: