Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Google Reader set up... hmm we shall see how things go...

I set up Google Reader recently... I guess everyone else has been doing it but I waited for a while for the buzz to die down before jumping on the bandwagon.

I've used it briefly and must say I'm happy with it so far... I like the fact you can choose between having a brief or expanded view to read posts from your favourite blogs.. though the brief one line view as just one line rather than a heading and a few lines can make the screen seem "untidy"...

I'm not certain about the starring of items, perhaps a gimmick, I'll play around with it for a while and see if it works for me.

I'll be sticking with Google Reader for the time being though I've used Thunderbird's newsreader for so long I may find it hard to break the habit!

If anyone has any tips on Google reader I'd love to hear them!

:

Labels: ,