Thursday, December 07, 2006

John's got a new motor....

Well its not John actually.

Its me. :)

Deal I believe is good and done. The dealer has accepted my car as p/x and I get into contract hire.

For the curious amongst you I am getting a pearlescent black VW Passat Saloon (sedan) Turbo Diesel Sport on a 2 year hire agreement. Its diesel so will likely do over 45 miles per gallon, which makes me feel good as I don't generally agree with cars or 4X4's that offer poor mpg rates...

I had a Ford Mondeo for the last 3 years which has been great but its not great for my company's image (sorry Ford!).

I suppose I could have gone for the Beemer or Audi but it seems EVERYONES got one and I wanted something that doesn't just blend in with everything else. Plus I like VW's, always have, though this is my first as practicality and prices in the past forced me to purchase Fords nearly every time...

If you're unsure what a VW Passat looks like here's a selection here:

http://autoimage.autoweb.cz/vw/passat.htm


Should be picking up the car next week... I'll let you know how I get on with it...