Monday, December 18, 2006

5 things you didn't know about Darren Moloney

Lisa Ditlefsen "tagged" me to do this so here it is...

1. I don't like tailgaters when driving and usually (very gently) apply the brake pedal with my left foot whilst accelerating away with my right... works most times... in getting the driver to then maintain distance - I've been rear ended twice in car accidents by dozey tailgaters... doesn't do the neck any good

2. I am an identical twin - I am 15 minutes "younger" than him (which used to make all the difference when we were kids)

3. At eight years old my mother discovered I had pinched some sweets from the candy shelves at Safeway whilst she was doing the weekly shop. She scared the crap out of me by threatening to take me back to the Store Manager who'd then "call the police and throw me in prison FORVER". As an 8 year old I was totally terrified and I never did it again...

4. I really want a dog as I work on my own a lot but the wife won't let me...

5. As a child I fell out of a moving car on a roundabout in Filton, Bristol. I escaped with cuts and bruises (though later the same day I was mown down by a cyclist and got a few more bruises!)

I don't have 5 others to tag unfortunately - the people I want to tag are still thinking about setting up blogs... I shall see......

:

Labels: ,