Friday, December 15, 2006

Isn't it just great when you get fantastic service?

I got hold of my new car today and I'm very pleased with it. It looks fantastic.

I'm even more pleased with the VW dealer I bought it from - professional throughout the day today (I was there a little while) and made the day that much more enjoyable.

I'm a hard to please type of guy and as a customer I can be even fussier so to get the EXCELLENT treatment today from Olivia Evans was great (if her boss is reading this, she totally deserves a pay rise!). Sourcing a new car and going to dealerships can always be a daunting task but I can't thank VW Wolverhampton enough for their help, I left with a whole lot more faith in car dealers!

So if you're UK based and looking for a new car I'd highly recommend VW Wolverhampton - even the boss of the company takes a personal interest in customers and him introducing himself to me to thank me for my business was much appreciated. Its also a first in any car dealers where I have met the boss, but its helped cement a loyalty from me to them when I want another new car for my wife next year.

Goes to show looking after the customer, sorting out any problems immediately without fuss, and making them feel wanted goes a long, long way. I've already referred them onto 8 friends and clients without hesitation.

So thanks to VW Wolverhampton for making my new car day a top day out!

:

Labels: , ,