Tuesday, September 19, 2006

You know when Bloggings gone mainstream when...

BBC Radio 4 are currently airing a Radio 4 series: Meet the Bloggers

Its safe to say that if Radio 4 are putting out information to bloggers to a mainly older /intellectual audience then blogging is now fully in the mainstream.

I've missed the first 3 episodes (mostly because I am Radio 1 fan myself)

This weeks airing includes David Goldstein of HorsesAss.org (care this blog does use bad language).

Its a grass roots political blog based in Seattle. It made me chuckle anyway.

The other is a blog from a leading Law Professor Glenn Reynolds and his instapundit blog is one of the biggest political blogs in the country. Worth a look, I added it to my blogroll.

I'm just wondering when the mainstream media will start using blogs openly in their sources of information for breaking news?

Cheers

ukdaz