Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Not making this blog political... BUT

Cre8asite forums is having a discussion on whether a bloggers politics should be kept out of his or her blogs.

Hard one to call really as politics is (to me) somewhat personal. Will it help me think more or less of a person if I read their politics?

Yes it would.

If they said they voted a certain way or believed in a certain political group which I disagree with and they "banged on about it" then that would influence my view and ultimately force me to assess: do I need to be reading their blog?

I'll keep my politics out of this blog THOUGH I will at times harp on about the environment and social issues if I feel there is a direct connection with the search marketing industry.

Politicians - 99% of them are the same creature... you know which one... ;)

Cheers

ukdaz