Wednesday, July 05, 2006

All Things Web is on the move...

Hi

Due to customer demand for my web marketing services I am moving tomorrow closer to my client base to better service my accounts.

Just a short hop from Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire to Swindon, Wiltshire...

Having worked in and out of the UK for a number of years and pretty much living out of a bag (albeit a big one) in hotels or rental accommodation its a big shock to the system having now to shift the entire contents of one's house!

For this reason it is unlikely I will be posting again till next week in my spare time (if I can get away from the week of decorating and revamping hell my wife has planned for me!).

If anyone can provide any decent tips on how to make the move day go as smoothly and as stress free as possible please leave a comment as it would be most appreciated.

Cheers

ukdaz