Thursday, June 29, 2006

Setting up a basic corporate blog

I'm finding a lot of demand from new and existing customers to creat blogs on their behalf.

A great deal of them have of heard of "blogs" but do not understand their true meaning (and POWER).

Once I have set them up a basic blog and shown them how to use it in the most effective way they are pretty excited of the possibilities that become available to them.

In time I will bring a clients blog onto their own websites and style them to look unique rather than just making use of a blog template but for the time being I will let my clients get used to blogging on a regular basis.

So if you're looking to provide a new service to set clients up why not consider offering set up of corporate blogs - I am certain you will find a lot of demand from business owners who have heard about it but are unwilling to take the plunge without some initial guidance.

Cheers

ukdaz