Monday, November 03, 2008

Monday updates you won't want to miss!

To those who want to increase the links to their website I will reiterate the important of link building on a regular basis. A couple of websites I recommend getting listed on right now is

www.freeindex.co.uk
you'll need a link back from your home page to their site but as its not costing anything to get listed I suggest you go and do this now. Once set up you can add testimonials and reviews on others services that you've used which will allow you to rank higher on their web pages. Any questions let me know.

www.linkedin.com

This site just got useful as its now running applications - I've added it to my profile so for those of you on LinkedIn.com go take a look I know you'll find something useful. For those of you not yet on LinkedIn.com where have you been? Go register today!

Labels: