Monday, November 03, 2008

I don't get Twitter... should I?

I've avoided Twitter like the plague since its start, maybe I just don't get it and to be honest why should I?

Anyway curiosity finally got the better of me so I went off to have a look. I still don't get it. Why do I need to share with the world that I am cooking dinner. How mundane is that? And do others need to know what I am doing in my personal life? My work life is to me varied but to anyone else... will they be that interested?

It doesn't help that watching the video on Twitter just infuriated me even more. It didn't download quickly and the narrators fake interest and annoying voice got right on my ***s.

So its gonna be a game of patience. I really don't want to look like a twatter for not using twitter but I don't want to be a twitter who looks like a twatter (still with me?)