Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Creamy listings for 300+ keyword phrases!

I'm pleased to announce that the All Things Web site is now ranked on page 1 for OVER 300 keyword phrases related to SEO, Internet Marketing, Web Marketing to name just a few. Not a bad effort inside 9 months considering its been done on top of client SEO projects (and ecommerce too) and just by moi, rather than by a whole team with plenty of resources.

The site is listed for "how to's" relating to Google and getting a site listed to actual "web marketing services" required.... I'm pleased.... I might just share some of these keywords and my thoughts and planning with you so watch this space in the near future....

Note that I designed the All Things Web site content to be a resource especially with a BIG ETHICAL nod to Google and it's users. Seems its working.

So its one happy Daz tonight in All Things Web land!

:)

Labels: , ,