Saturday, November 11, 2006

PS3 Top Ten websites to Preorder Playstation 3

PS3 fans... I noticed this article on the release of the Playstation 3 in Japan on the BBC News website.

Now I'm a fan of computer gaming either on the PC or Playstation 2 (what I currently have) but I'm not desperate enough to queue for hours just to be the first in the world to have a Playstation 3. However to make your life a little easier I've created a list of the top 10 websites where you can pre-order your PS3 and make life better for you.

When reserving a PS3 know that the pre-order task is difficult as some retailers advertise they are taking preorders but when you get to the site they say they have stopped. So here's my top ten list of the PS3 websites that could help you reserve your Playstation 3 (good luck!):

www.answerbag.com

blogs.pcworld.com

home.btconnect.com

www.amazon.co.uk


www.43things.com

www.ebay.co.uk

www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3

www.gottadeal.com

www.ebgames.com

www.hmv.co.uk


Are people's lives that sad that only having the latest Sony PS3 games console will increase the quality of their lives and give them a better existence...? Or are we becoming so dependent on the next fix in video gaming that we can no longer exercise patience or restraint?

The best bit from the news item (for me) was:

Shop attendants with microphones warned impatient customers that sales would end if there were any injuries.


Strange I've always found the Japanese (the ones I taught in gliders anyway) to be polite and courteous... I hope our somewhat poorer western world values aren't rubbing off on them...

I'm going to be buying a Playstation 3 when it comes to the UK but you'll find me at the back of a very long queue - like months down the road and then buying my Playstation 3 games console at a seriously reduced price....