Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Handbags at Dawn....

I've just received a phone call from a very pleased client of mine that I have been working with recently to help increase the ranking of his handbag related website.

My client advised me:

"Our website did well with Google PPC though struggled to be listed in the organic rankings on Google's pages which was highly infuriating.

I was referred to you by a graphic designer friend of mine who said you were the man to talk to about website optimisation. Without your help, knowledge and experience I would not now be found on the 1st page of Google for the keyword phrase "Suzy Smith handbags".

I cannot thank you enough for your efforts, they have made a real and hugely positive impact upon my online business. I will be sure to recommend you to others whose websites are not found on Google."

So if you don't think thats a testimonial worth its weight, then I suggest you meet me at dawn for a handbag showdown!

Labels: , ,