Thursday, May 31, 2007

Off the peg SEO sir? Ooooh SUITS YOU Sir! Suits you!

A good colleague of mine asked me today if I had considered an "off-the-peg suits all SEO package" to help him increase potential sales of SEO to his business clients especially with increased demand coming in for these services.

In essence it seems a good idea however in a FULLY professional SEO project I believe a more individually tailored approach to a client's specific needs:

the estimated number of searches on a given keyword phrase(s)
the types of keyword phrases being used
the clients online competitors
expected conversion rates and ROI


An off the peg/shelf SEO service just boiling down to being purely client budget driven - and a low one at that I guess isn't usually going to be a worthwhile project for both myself and more importantly the client.

:

Labels: