Monday, January 29, 2007

Zombie SEO leaves me terrified

I attempted to watch "Dawn of the Dead" last night on terrestial TV channel 4... I managed about 10 minutes before switching channels... I have to admit I'm a wimp when it comes to zombie flicks... I just about managed "Shaun of the Dead" (a UK zombie comedy) but it took me quite a few days to work my way through "28 Days Later" (a tense UK "zombie flick")... I'd bought it for Xmas for the wife... lets say it wasn't her ideal Xmas gift that year!

Anyway after a sleepless night, mostly awakening - almost continually - from a recurring horror nightmare that I was being chased by fast moving zombies I awoke exhausted but somehow thinking about the term "Zombie SEO"...

I suppose the best definition of Zombie SEO is where talented SEO'ers are forced into the equivalent of an online mall (ok an online forum then) to fight off packs of algorithm hungry SEO zombies looking for a quick fix to satisfy their desperation for sorting out their decidedly spammy SEO techniques...

You know this could be just as terrifying as a real Zombie flick, watching the zombie SEO'ers rip everything ethical in SEO to shreds, following each other in hordes and re-animating dead websites into horrifying visions... now all I need is a bigtime Hollywood producer...

Sleep well.....


:

Labels: ,