Monday, January 22, 2007

Trashing the big guns of SEO

I found this via Graywolf's blog...

The reason why I blogged this is I too bought Aaron Wall's SEO book.... maybe to make sure I wasn't missing anything. It was an interesting read and though I didn't perhaps learn anything new I did find it an interesting read and helped me think through certain processes.

Aaron Wall (we've never met) offers a money back guarantee and stands by that from what I read and hear.... some guy/asshole comes along who not only flames his blog http://www.seobook.com/archives/001992.shtml but also lifts copy from his website... I mean how low can you go?

He's only served to show himself as a wannabe by stealing Aaron's copy... I think he did it to you Aaron to get you to "bite"... giving him a profile... negative or not... it gets his name out there...

What I really don't get is that the guy claims he is an Ex Airborne Ranger on his blog... I thought the first thing the Army taught one was respect, self respect AND HONOUR....?

:

Labels: , ,