Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year, new blog resolutions

I hope you had a great Xmas and a good time on New Year's Eve. I had a wonderful time though the wife says I was grouchy for some of it (have to admit I didn't notice!)

I didn't make any personal New Year resolutions for 2007 - why bother I'll only break them. I spent quite a few days working out over Xmas and watching what I ate... I'll carry that on into this year as I want to lose a stone and start running 3 miles a day again 5 days a week.

Semi back into work... I don't think I'll get started properly until the 8th January... though right now I am carrying out some keyword research and finding Overtures keyword tool to either be way, way out or I'm not listing high enough (in most cases I'm in the top 10 but not seeing traffic from Yahoo or Google... strange...).

I'll dig around and let you know what I find (the keyword I am concentrating on is to do with internet marketing services)

:

Labels: ,