Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Go Go Go, Google Gadgets!

I found a mention of Google Gadgets this morning on Google's webmaster blog.
Checking out the Google Gadgets website I found the following on page description which will give you a better idea of how much you can do with them:

"Google gadgets are miniature-sized devices that offer cool and dynamic content - they can be games, news clips, weather reports, maps, or most anything you can dream up. They've been around for a while, but their reach got a lot broader last week when we made it possible for anyone to add gadgets to their own webpages."

Having a look there are a LOT of gadgets to choose from. I was more interested in tools and some there caught my eye - especially if they are useful or related to web marketing.

Now I have to make the decision of which gadget I add to my allthingsweb site based on which one would be of MOST benefit to my website visitors?

Cheers

ukdaz

PS For fun and games I added a Quote of the Day to a page on my website. Keeps me entertained anyway!