Friday, August 04, 2006

Make sure you get GREAT testimonials for your SEO

Eveyone likes to be thanked for a job well done.

And thats what I got in writing from a client today who provide payroll software

Having struggled to reach the first page for keyword phrases connected to their industry they called me in on a SEO consultancy basis to help them achieve the online marketing targets.

They now seen a significant increase in not only traffic to the website but also the number of downloads from their site of the free trial payroll software they provide.

Its nice to be appreciated and its even nicer to know that they want me to spend more time working with their web development team to help other areas of their website.

Its even nicer to work with a company that not only listen to what I recommend (and question my suggestions rather than just follow blindly what I say) but also understand what is needed to be done to get results.

Cheers

ukdaz